Cold and Hot Temperature Labels
Hot or cold, either situation requires specialized material, adhesives and possibly over-laminates that can withstand temperature extremes. We can help.
Bay Tech Label understands what material to use in either environment and it is likely we have the stock materials on hand to produce your labels, meaning a faster production time.
When planning your extreme temperature label, you may want to begin by answering the following questions:
1. What is the surface material the label is being applied to?
2. What is the temperature at the time of application?
3. Once applied, what are the extremes during the lifecycle of the product?
4. What are the minimum and maximum temperatures and the duration of time at those temperatures?
5. Will the label be applied to a product that requires sterilization? What is the method?
It doesn't matter if you are looking for a label that is meant to withstand 30 degrees fahrenheit or if the label needs to endure moments of 500 degrees fahrenheit, we have a solution for you.
Click on our Get A Quote button above right, or give us a call at 800-229-8321. We would be happy to answer your Cold or High Temperature Labeling questions.