Extreme Temperature Labels & Tags
Hot or cold, high temperature or low temperature; either situation requires specialized materials, adhesives, and possibly over-laminates that can withstand temperature extremes. This is also common on many of the UL labels we print, the good news is that we can help.
Bay Tech Label company understands what material to use in either environment and it is likely we have the stock materials on hand to produce your hot temp or freezer labels or tags, meaning a faster production time.
When planning your extreme temperature label, you may want to begin by answering the following questions:
1. What is the surface material the label is being applied to?
2. What is the temperature at the time of application?
3. Once applied, what are the extremes during the lifecycle of the product?
4. What are the minimum and maximum temperatures and the duration of time at those temperatures?
5. Will the label or tag be applied to a product that requires sterilization and go through an autoclave? What is the method?
It doesn't matter if you are looking for a label that is meant to withstand 30 degrees fahrenheit or if the label or tag needs to endure moments of 500 degrees fahrenheit, we have a solution for you.
Click on our Get A Quote button above right, or give us a call at 800-229-8321.
We would be happy to answer your Cold or High Temperature Labeling questions.