Extreme Temperature Labels & Tags
Extreme Temperature Tags
Whether a product's environment or content is high or low temperature, your product label requires specialized material, adhesive, and possibly over-laminate that will allow your product label to withstand extreme tempatures. This is also common on many of the UL Labels we print.
Bay Tech Label understands what material to use in extreme cold or hot environments; it is likely we have the stock materials on hand to produce your Hot Temperature or Freezer Labels or Tags, resulting in a faster production time.
When planning your Extreme Temperature Label, you may want to begin by answering the following questions:
1. What type of surface is the label being applied to?
2. What is the product temperature at the time of application?
3. Once applied, what are the extremes during the lifecycle of the product?
4. What are the minimum and maximum temperature of your product's environment and the duration of time at those temperatures?
5. Will the label or tag be applied to a product that requires sterilization and go through an autoclave? What is the method?
Cold and High Temp Labels
The typical product label isn't designed to withstand prolonged exposure to extreme temperatures. That can be a problem for manufacturers across a diverse array of industries. Whether you need labels that will withstand constantly freezing temperatures or exposure to periods of high temperatures up to 500oF, Bay Tech Label can help. We offer a range of cold/high temp labels created using heat and cold-resistant materials. Finding the right type of label is a simple matter of determining your product's unique needs and potential temperature ranges and passing on that information. We'll help you choose the right material and design to meet your needs.
Whether you are looking for a label that is meant to withstand 30 degrees fahrenheit, or if the label or tag needs to endure moments of 500 degrees fahrenheit, we have a solution for you.
Click on our Get a Quote button below, or give us a call at 800-229-8321.
We would be happy to answer your Low or High Temperature Labeling questions.